Wilson’s Garden Center is proud to be a part of our community. We thank you for your support and for considering us as part of your fundraising event. Each year, we are asked to support hundreds of worthwhile charitable causes and events, and we make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible.
Donation Request Submission Guidelines:
All donation requests should be submitted at least three (3) weeks before the date of your event. Please print off the donation request form and fill it out. The request form can be dropped off at the store, emailed or mailed.
- Wilson’s will consider requests from nonprofit organizations and their fundraising efforts in the local Newark area.
- Requests are filled at the discretion of Wilson’s Garden Center.
- Organizations are limited to one (1) request per twelve month period.
- Donations will be given in the form of a Wilson’s Garden Center gift card; valid on in-store merchandise unless we are donating plants. We do not make cash donations or purchase advertising space for events.
- Wilson’s Garden Center is unable to donate to individuals, or to for-profit companies, including employee/volunteer appreciation days and holiday events.
Please remember that submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.
Due to the large volume of requests we receive, we are not able to reply to inquiries about the status of each request. If we wish to donate after receiving a request, we will contact you.
If accepted, the donation will be available for pick up in store according to instructions in the email or phone call you receive.
We wish you the best for you and your cause!