Fundraising With Wilson's
We are privileged to help support many non-profit groups in the community. Approved groups have the opportunity to raise money by selling Wilson’s Gift Cards. For each $25 gift card sold, the group earns $5.
This program currently runs from October 1st through March 31st each year. Call or come to our office and make arrangements to be part of this fundraiser for your group.
Important: You are not permitted to sell our gift cards without pre-approval by Wilson's.
Selling Campaigns available
October 1st through March 31st
Please Note: Wilson Gift cards cannot be used to purchase items through Wholesale, Church or Business Accounts
Great-gardeners love coming to Wilson’s, and your group will enjoy the ease of Wilson's Garden Center gift card program.
- Easy to sell—Everybody loves gift cards! *Our gift cards never expire!
- Easy administration—Collect money as you take orders!
- Easy delivery—Pick them up at our office and distribute at your leisure!
Wilson’s Garden Center is a wonderful source for flowers, landscaping plants, garden supplies, and holiday flowers. Our gift cards are a favorite item with customers since they can use the cards to purchase anything in the garden center and greenhouses at any time. And they make great gifts for hard-to-shop-for friends and loved ones. Cards come pre-inserted in an envelope package ready for personalization!
How The Program Works
- To participate, someone from your group will need to call in with a start and end date, the name of the group, contact name and phone number.
- Take orders for gifts cards using our special form (make copies as needed)
- Sell gift cards in denominations of $25.
- Pay Wilson’s Garden Center $20 for each gift card, and keep $5 for your group!
- Call us ahead of time with the total amount of cards sold, so we can have them ready for you to pick up.
- Distribute the cards at your leisure.
For example, when your group sells 100 cards, you earn $500.00 profit. There is no money needed up front; your organization would pay $20 each for the cards sold when you pick them up for distribution.
The suggested selling campaign would last 2 to 4 weeks. No campaign can extend beyond March 31st. There is no minimum that you have to sell, but we do ask that you try in good faith to sell at least ten gift cards. Call our office at the end of the selling campaign with the total amount of gift cards sold. Pay for the cards when you come to pick them up with one check from your group or individual, payable to Wilson’s Garden Center, rather than a combination of checks and cash you have collected. We also ask that we work with only one person from your group to save confusion.
How The Program Works
Please consider this opportunity to earn money for your group. Call us or stop by, and we can work out the details. We love working with the community and consider it a privilege to serve you.
We send out two emails, once in fall and once in spring, for reminders for fundraising. If interested in receiving these emails please fill out the form below.
GIFT CARD ORDER FORMS:
(E-mail is just a reminder you will have to contact us first before beginning a campaign)