In order to be compliant with the Ohio rules to keep us safe and healthy, we have to insist that you follow the guidelines below. These rules are for your safety and the well-being of all the staff at Wilson's. If you are not able to follow the guidelines, please come at a future date when these rules may no longer be necessary. We know that the following rules can be irritating. We appreciate your patience and good humor throughout this whole process.
Monday - Sunday:
9 am - 6 pm
* Special Hours for Senior Citizens and People With Compromised Immune Systems:
Monday - Thursday: 9 am to 10 am
- To start out, we are allowing only 100 GUESTS in the store at any one time. After the store reaches this capacity, we ask that you line up outside using proper distancing until customers leave.
- We are still offering curbside pickup for those who rather shop in this manner.
Store Manners For Customers:
- Please keep a minimum 6-foot distance between other guests and staff members. If you need to show staff members a photo, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 740-322-3576 (Text Only #)
- Please refrain from touching plants or other merchandise unless you are purchasing them.
- Face masks are mandatory due to the governor mandate.
- You can get many of your gardening questions answered in advance by emailing email@example.com
- Please enter through the front entrance doors only and exit through the front exit doors only. Take a sanitized cart when entering. Please do not get carts from the parking lot before they are cleaned.
- Wholesale and Business Customers park in back and enter only through the office doors in back and check out through the office.
- Please line up at the specially designated checkout line and maintain a proper distance. Please put the cart in reach of the cashier and stand behind the sneeze guard at the register.
- Photo of tree and shrub concerns may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone will be in contact to discuss the plant and possible credit. (Please make sure to read our guarantee policy posted on our website.)
Questions & Sending Pictures:
- For Tree, Shrub, Perennial, Roses, and Fruit Questions & Pictures Please Email email@example.com or text 740-322-3576 (Text Only #)
- For General Questions, Annual, Vegetable or Houseplant Questions Please Email firstname.lastname@example.org