In order to be compliant with the Ohio rules to keep us safe and healthy, we have to insist that you follow the guidelines below. These rules are for your safety and the well-being of all the staff at Wilson's. If you are not able to follow the guidelines, please come at a future date when these rules may no longer be necessary. We know that the following rules can be irritating. We appreciate your patience and good humor throughout this whole process.
Store Manners For Customers:
- Please keep a minimum 6-foot distance between other guests and staff members. If you need to show staff members a photo, please email email@example.com or text 740-322-3576 (Text Only #)
- Face masks are mandatory due to the governor mandate.
- You can get many of your gardening questions answered in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please enter through the front entrance doors only and exit through the front exit doors only.
- Wholesale and Business Customers park in back and enter only through the office doors in back and check out through the office.
- Please line up at the specially designated checkout line and maintain a proper distance. Please put the cart in reach of the cashier and stand behind the sneeze guard at the register.