Fall At Wilson's
Make Wilson's your decorating headquarters this upcoming fall. We carry all of your decorating needs from pumpkins, cornshocks, mums, gourds, Halloween and more!
Autumn Is An Excellent Time To Landscape Your Home
- Cooler air temperatures mean much less stress on the plant and more energy for root establishment.
- Ground temperatures cool much slower than air temperatures allowing for a long season of root establishment (Roots will grow as long as soil temperatures stay above 40 degrees F.)
- Ground temperatures take a long time to warm in spring, meaning root growth and establishment takes far longer in Spring than Fall.
- Natural moisture is more available for plants, allowing for easier establishment in the landscape and less need to apply water.
- Planting now allows plants to grow with far less stress the following spring.