About Wilson’s Garden Center

Carl & Helen Wilson began their small, family-owned farm market in 1958. They grew and sold vegetables such as tomatoes, melons & sweet corn to the public and local businesses. Sixty years later, their small market has grown into a garden center that provides the Central Ohio area with a vast selection of flowers and plants.